a newb from Canada

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hey everybody i am Warrivar from Canada i am new to the whole refining field. in Highschool i loved chemistry but could not afford to go to university and i was not interested in taking out a loan i would never touch anything that is attatched to debt *except our lovely currency, kinda need that to buy things like food and stuff.* but for a longtime i got into making jewelry. From silver and gold fill material Lately though i felt like getting back into my old interest of Chemistry and with the current economic implosion that is happening gold refining could be a suitable short term goal for the moment.

as for other non gold related information i am 25 i have 3 children (of the feline variety) my hobbies include Writing, Jewelry making, Armorsmithing, and Agriculture. it is a bit difficult to pursue the last two in the city however :D

anyhoo that's me im looking forward to gaining and sharing findings with other people here. peace :p

Do not let not going to university get in your way. Things are a lot different today than when I was younger having to find obscure information in the library. The world is at ones fingertips with the advent of the internet. When people are surprised upon finding out about my lack of formal education I tell them Google is my friend.

Glad to meet you!

Back