Affordable XRF

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfixx

http://www.oceankingindia.com/

From about 7000$ to 10 000$, those look realy nice, what you guys thinking about it?

Having seen these xrf guns of all types and used them to test samples i would say that they are a good indicator of purity but if you want results to trust, fire assays are much more accurate, and for that money you could have a lot of assays done.Here in he UK i can get assays for gold and silver for £10 each, and if your melts and or samples are good you have a reliable result.If your buying loads of live scrap then yes its going to winkle out the plated scrap etc and is worth considering,but for most other applications i would say no,even tests done with accuracy paramount ,they dont like certain shapes and or alloys.

Do not touch this company! Amit Sood will take your money and promise you the world. Once money has cleared he wont deliver your machine, and he wont return emails, answer phonecalls or instant messages. Well this is my experience - he said it will be shipped in less than a week, currently it's taken three months and still have nothing, plus neither him or any of his staff will answer my calls. Time to hire a hitman I guess!

Brendon:

Thanks for the "Heads Up" on this company. We are looking to purchasing a XRF this year, and for the price of that equipment, we don't need the hassle. I just marked that company off of the list.

Nickvc:

I agree with you on the number of fire assays that can be done for that kind of money, but in some cases (like ours), a good fire assay and/or a AA will take a minimum of a couple of hours to complete, after it reaches the lab, and if they are not working on some other assay, or on coffee break, or calling theirs wives/girlfrinds on the phone, or etc, etc...

Unfortunately (as in our case), the distance between the lab and our mines/processing plant is to great to get the info back to the mine foreman in a timely manner to determine if they are chasing the vein or running away from it, (if you know what I mean). The cost of any equipment that keeps the high priced miners drilling on profitable ore is worth it in the long run. I agree this equipment is out of the price range of most hobbist and small mine operators, but so is a CAT 988 front end loader, and we are using one of those too... It's all about the means to your ends.

Good luck on all of your projects,

John

Xrf in the tunnel has become standard for the big boys as a way of preliminary information data mining.

Hey, were mining for two things at once here. There are some fine instruments out there now. But remember you get what you pay for, or in this other poor guy’s case didn’t get what he paid for. Takes money to make money. Chose you weapons wisely.

My company is able to supply Niton XL3t 800 handheld analyzers on a monthly basis, approximately 7 per month. The analyzer is able to detect 12 elements: lron (Fe), cobalt (Co), nickel (Ni). copper (Cu), zinc
(Zn), ruthenium (Ru), rhodium (Rh). palladium (Pd), silver (Ag),
iridium (lr), platinum (Pt) and gold (Au).
Our price for the Niton XL3t 800 analyzer is $8,750 CAD (not including shipping), it also comes with a 12 month warranty. If anyone is interested, please pm for any further information.

Those post fall within the no commercial posting quidelines of the forum. You are welcome to post it, but please do so in the section that has been set up on the board for commercial posts.

Dear Mr Brendon

We Had Allready show you the TT copy of your refund kindly remove those postings your help will be highly appriciated

with regards
www.oceankingindia.com

Oceankingindia,
I see that you have been here for 1 day and have flagged some posts as to buying XRF equipment. Am I to understand that you are the one that was selling these?

None of the moderators wish to get involved in buyer/seller disputes but since you have posted this and flagged other posts you have made a private matter open to public debate. The first thing I have to ask is why was it necessary for you to issue a refund? It seems your customer never received what he paid for, and you are claiming that you have refunded his money. If this is the case you should post proof of your refund on the forum not just claim it is so (again you made this a public dispute with 2 sides).

I have to ask, if you wish to claim you are selling a fine product at a discount price why you could not deliver what you sold. I understand that supplier constraints can sometimes be beyond your control. But does it stand to reason that you should have the item in hand to ship if you are accepting payment unless you are clear that you are just drop shipping product?

I have made a few assumptions here due to a lack of details, but I am sure that if you wish to sell to the refining community that you will clarify what is missing from this discussion.

in the Img the attachment of the refund TT copy

issue resolved
www.oceankingindia.com

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    738 KB · Views: 30
Mr.OceanKing,
I will be the first to defend a person/company that has been defrauded,and I understand why you would come here trying to defend your company.
I am not familiar with this situation or the transaction(other than reading these posts some time back)and until I hear something from Oz,or another moderator,I have some questions.
oceankinginida said:
Dear Mr Brendon

We Had Allready show you the TT copy of your refund kindly remove those postings your help will be highly appriciated
If you refunded Brendons money,then why did you have to "show" him a copy of the reciept?
Brendon paid you $6900 in 2009,however,on the document you submitted,it shows the refund amount being $2200 USD in december of 2010(just 4 months ago),was this a partial refund?
Is this even the correct receipt?
I am not trying to be rude,however,at this point it does not look very good for you.
oceankinginida said:
issue resolved
Doesn't look like it is resolved to me.

I agree that it doesn't look resolved.
Also demanding that the posts be deleted because "the issue was resolved" is not right. If there was an issue at all possible future customers have the right to be warned of problems when dealing with a company.

Jim

Back