AMALGAMITE PROCESS NOT USING MURCUARY

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello all I have been watching your forum for a wile now and I came across a process of GOLD RECOVERY without acid and could be done on the kitchen stove. I have tried it and it seems to work well. You can do PINS, HOLE BOARDS, CPU’s, and even black sand form placer mining or what ever. It is sold on eBay under item # 230244188688. I think you will be surprised at what the AMALGMITE is, but there is a patent being processed , NOT on the AMALGMITE ( but the process itself ). The AMALGMITE will takes up GOLD, Platinum, SILVER, well any PGM’s, and float the junk to the top to be scraped off. Making a dore bare that can be refined by you or a refiner. Well take a look I don’t know about patents or I could say moor but you just have to see for yourself. Thanks guys I hope to see moor about this stuff. :shock:

rock341 said:
Hello all I have been watching your forum for a wile now

Three days according to your sign up date.
How you spell Mercury again ? Hummmmmmm. :?: :?

Ohhhhhh i get it a sales pitch. :twisted:

Rag and Bone said:
How does it work?

You put the Gold and Silver plated parts in the molten Bismuth and it strips the plating, then you dissolve the Bismuth to recover the values.

I can think of better ways to recover values. Just another gimmick.

I already discussed this in another thread. Bismuth is not ideal. Good replacement for lead in certain applications...

bismuth is near explosive. I once had molten bismuth in a small iron pot on top of a stove in where else.. the kitchen and just one drop of water caused it to detonate!
I actually didn't blow up, but the large crystal structure of this metal causes it to pop when water interacts with it.

SilverNitrate said:
bismuth is near explosive. I once had molten bismuth in a small iron pot on top of a stove in where else.. the kitchen and just one drop of water caused it to detonate!
I actually didn't blow up, but the large crystal structure of this metal causes it to pop when water interacts with it.
Wouldn't you be inclined to consider that was a steam explosion? (I sure as hell would.) Water and molten metals rarely get along unless you're talking about mercury and water.

Harold

Harold_V said:
Wouldn't you be inclined to consider that was a steam explosion? (I sure as hell would.) Water and molten metals rarely get along unless you're talking about mercury and water.

Harold
True its the steams rapid expansion. The large crystals of bismuth makes drying it difficult, and any trace moisture while melting it makes it go pop!

That's why you heat it slowly. Albeit it can still do it. It does form beautiful crystals when really pure.

If you really want to see bismuth explode then you need some perchloric acid and a long stick. :)

Back