Analytical chemistry of the PGMs article 1

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou

Staff member
Mainly as a present to Steve and Irons whom I know have seen this type of stuff before but maybe not done it. This is something that can be done at home if one cares to invest a couple hundred bucks and pick up an old spec 20 with cuvettes and a volumetric flask and some pipettes.

This is a good paper and contains some good chemistry.

Lou

Attachments

• Reactions involving colored complexes of PGMs.pdf
    750.6 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Lou,

One can never have too much literature on a subject.

I'll have to add this to my never ending to do list. :lol:

Steve

Now, that is technical!....WHEW!
The amount of time it will take to absorb all of that, will equal a substantial fraction of my life.
Great info for those that can understand it all though.
Thanks Lou!

Mark

Hi Lou,

When I click on the attachement I get the following message:

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

Would it be possible to bring this attachment back to life again?

Joey

P.S. I have noticed several attachments missing in other threads as well. You probably noticed I also flagged part 2 of this posting for the same reason. I am feeling like a pain in the butt for flagging it. I can see that they are old articles though. Is there a better way of dealing with this other than making you, or anyone else for that matter, aware of this?

I wanted to look at the file for study, but it is no longer available. pity

Try it now, I dug up the article on the net and uploaded it again. Sometimes articles and pictures have been lost when the forum was upgraded, restored from backup or just some software bug appeared.

Göran

Back