Any ewaste people from western washington?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darshevo

I live in Spokane and am in the market for a better place to sell my circuit boards. I am selling them locally quite cheaply now, but as my recycling business expands I am finding I have a larger volume of high grade materials. I've already gotten in the habit of holding my copper wire until I have a reason to go to Seattle or Portland as the price there is a little higher (usually enough that the difference will pay my gas for the trip)

I'm currently cutting fingers off of cards and removing CPU's as well as DIP style IC's off the main boards. My local recycler pays the same with or without fingers and doesn't differentiate between motherboards, cards, network device boards, etc. I've seen prices in the $2.00/lb range thrown around in various posts, but as a semi professional scrap processor I understand the market varies widely from one region to another as well as day to day. I do keep the very few TV/LCD power boards I get separate

I would anticipate I will be dealing in gaylord sized lots from now on, so if a place offers a better price on volume I should be able to hit it.

Mostly I am hoping someone on the west side can provide me with some leads. Barring that I will end up spending a morning burning up the phone this week making some calls

I would bet it's safe to assume that unless I was dealing in virtually a semi truck sized load of boards having my own material refined is out of the question?

As always, thanks in advance for any info
-Lance

darshevo said:
I live in Spokane and am in the market for a better place to sell my circuit boards. I am selling them locally quite cheaply now, but as my recycling business expands I am finding I have a larger volume of high grade materials. I've already gotten in the habit of holding my copper wire until I have a reason to go to Seattle or Portland as the price there is a little higher (usually enough that the difference will pay my gas for the trip)

I'm currently cutting fingers off of cards and removing CPU's as well as DIP style IC's off the main boards. My local recycler pays the same with or without fingers and doesn't differentiate between motherboards, cards, network device boards, etc. I've seen prices in the $2.00/lb range thrown around in various posts, but as a semi professional scrap processor I understand the market varies widely from one region to another as well as day to day. I do keep the very few TV/LCD power boards I get separate

I would anticipate I will be dealing in gaylord sized lots from now on, so if a place offers a better price on volume I should be able to hit it.

Mostly I am hoping someone on the west side can provide me with some leads. Barring that I will end up spending a morning burning up the phone this week making some calls

I would bet it's safe to assume that unless I was dealing in virtually a semi truck sized load of boards having my own material refined is out of the question?

As always, thanks in advance for any info
-Lance
Hi Lance. I am from Renton ,WA ,and i buy MB and other scrap .So if you have material for sale ,then give me a buzz ,206-321-1531.Vadim

Howdy neighbors!
I'm from Lynnwood & also have some misc. would like to get rid of. Nothing like the amount that darshevo has.

phil

philddreamer said:
Howdy neighbors!
I'm from Lynnwood & also have some misc. would like to get rid of. Nothing like the amount that darshevo has.

phil
Call me at 206-321-1531

Back