Anyone know any refiners/buyers in uk

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think he's got it that wrong then tell him. Pay him for melting it and take it away yourself. Those results are certainly miles apart so get clarity.

I tried to I said I was abit shocked at the results but send me the money as he must be right but then I thought about just the AU content alone just 7g from 600g of dental and 100 of that was yellow. I acid tested most ( i know not most reliable) little failed 9ct acid test most didn't budge from 14ct and little didn't react at 18ct acid so I know there was more than that. Anyway I rang Ali back 25 minutes later and he said it was too late it.

I would put my left test it had more than than 4% precious metal the other 3 times I have had the same type of material melted it has varied from 18%- 30% I have receipts as proof.

This was all late on Friday and I had another melt and assay yesterday (saturday) that I witnessed exactly same type of dental all UK an the results are alot higher than what ali said. so I will be ringing back tomorrow, that melt has not been done right or the results are incorrect, dental in some cases you need to melt 2-3 times to get good results this I have witnessed

Back