• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Admin you can delete this post. Im gonna get stuff Id'd better

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlatinumD

I been prospecting 4 years on no investment and no money. If you see anything you like let me know.

I have not had the time or money to ID and test anything to be honest and up front.

I will trade for newer gaming computer, gold or vehicle. Or cash even assay or xrf as a trade would be very useful.

I've got some cool stuff thats all I know. Including 320 plus pounds pgm nuggets, one nug is 59 pounds iron bearing platinum, purer non-ferrous nuggets and tektites up to 25 pounder size and sapphires. God knows what else.

I originally went to pan for gold and got a bit obcessed.

https://www.youtube.com/@dwarvenaled/videos

Last edited:
I been prospecting 4 years on no investment and no money. If you see anything you like let me know.

I have not had the time or money to ID and test anything to be honest and up front.

I will trade for newer gaming computer, gold or vehicle. Or cash even assay or xrf as a trade would be very useful.

I've got some cool stuff thats all I know. Including 320 plus pounds pgm nuggets, one nug is 59 pounds iron bearing platinum, purer non-ferrous nuggets and tektites up to 25 pounder size and sapphires. God knows what else.

Your statements are somewhat confusing: you have not tested anything, but you have 320 pounds of pgm bearing nuggets.

How do you know the pgm content?

A test or confirmation of your claims will help selling it. I doubt anyone will pay for nuggets seen on you-tube.

Until then: https://goldrefiningforum.com/threa...le-read-this-before-you-post-about-ore.33333/

A 59 pound nugget? That's really big! Is it a big chuck of iron or still with rock, like a specie?

If peroxide was the definitive test, as indicated by the titles of many of your videos, know this: Peroxide will cause bubbling on many minerals, ores, and alloys that do not contain PGMs.

Time for more coffee.

Do you have pictures at least, I do not click on random youtube videos or other unverified links.

I do not think such a thing as iron bearing PGMs exist, PGM bearing Iron yes, and then it is hardly considered nuggets.

OK I am slowly working on getting stuff identified by at least xrf. As far as pictures I need to take some more since I just got a newer phone.

Alot of the stuff I have I've never seen elsewhere so it's hard to go off visual ID.

I will say the area I prospect has yielded diamonds gold and platinum historically so it's no big mystery to me.

Do you have pictures at least, I do not click on random youtube videos or other unverified links.

I do not think such a thing as iron bearing PGMs exist, PGM bearing Iron yes, and then it is hardly considered nuggets.

Attachments

• 20240723_100244.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240723_100239.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240723_100231.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240723_100226.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240723_100221.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240723_100208.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
I do not know what is wrong with these, but they do not show.
Maybe they are too big?

Visually, all images show metallic slag of unknown origin. The color of the exposed corrosion indicates significant iron is probable.

Any XRF device used should have a full geochem library plus a full industrial alloy library, in addition to recent calibration. Even then, an XRF, if it encounters anything not in its library, will often substitute something in its library, and with ores, are notoriously unreliable, for a multitude of reasons that have been covered on this forum over many years.

Time for more coffee.

Visually, all images show metallic slag of unknown origin. The color of the exposed corrosion indicates significant iron is probable.

Any XRF device used should have a full geochem library plus a full industrial alloy library, in addition to recent calibration. Even then, an XRF, if it encounters anything not in its library, will often substitute something in its library, and with ores, are notoriously unreliable, for a multitude of reasons that have been covered on this forum over many years.

Time for more coffee.
The nug in the picture is non magnetic. The others are.

Test image one:

1721853703086.png

The size of the files seem okay, and I can see them if I click on them. Did open one then used snipit tool to copy and paste into this thread.

I did double the size of the attachment files from 10240 KB to 20480 kb, but that does not seem to help.

You could try using the upload attachment file on a post below this to see if one of them will open using that method.

Latest posts

Back