• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Buy by Gram

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdlcar

I'm retired for awhile now so I would like started buying Gold by the gram. @75 I am and now tight fixed income. So if some one has some for sale please let me know. I will buy when I can.

I just don't have the money to buy 21 grams. I been buying 1 gram at a time. So far I got 3 grams. I guest I will keep buying from him but I have to wait tell comes back down. I had to stop buying when the price went up to today price.

This year I refine 3 pounds of 925 Silver but it to cold run my Silver cell that will be next year I hope.

I am looking for refined in to a button that way when get enough grams I can remelt into a one large button or bar. I like to buy 1 or 2 grams a month.

Years ago, I had a customer that preferred his return as gold and he wanted them as 1 gram beads. What we did was cupel exactly 1 gram of refined gold with lead and put it in the furnace. We used small cupels and got about 2 ounces in for each firing. We charged him a bit over spot plus the per gram cost of supplies. It made nice gold spheres and they weighed 1 gram.

I have no clue why he needed his return in 1 gram beads but our method worked.

I'm happy to sell you fine gold, feel free to send me a message. Your price is more than fair. It will have to be prepaid, and I'd need you to pay for some sort of shipping with tracking.

I'm happy to sell you fine gold, feel free to send me a message. Your price is more than fair. It will have to be prepaid, and I'd need you to pay for some sort of shipping with tracking.
I did not see a price offer. Did you assume the @75 was dollars? I think he was referring to his age there.
I have no clue why he needed his return in 1 gram beads but our method worked
I think maybe he was making and selling electrolyte? Or fixed percentage solutions.

Back