CPU DATA

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geonorts

hi i found a post somewhere could be anywhere that had i think it was an excel document that had the yield of most cpus with pictures next to each and i can't find it again, does anyone know what i'm talking about and know where it is?
thanks in advance

yea thats the one thanks patnor 1011 i was starting to think i wouldn't see it again.

The next thing is can anyone second these results especially the gold top ceramics and the big pentium pros?

gday mates ,i have just finished prossesing 5kg of ceramic cpus , had to buy them and pay 40% over market value to get them , it seams that i lost more Au then i thought , first i have 15.9 gr clean plating , also about 3gr powder droped out of AR the real stuff ,this is the first time doing cpus ,17 years ago i did a lot of pins and fingers sold aprox 4.5 troy , at that time material was much easier to come by but it was only a hobby , wish i knew then of what was to come ,but dont we all

geonorts said:
hi i found a post somewhere could be anywhere that had i think it was an excel document that had the yield of most cpus with pictures next to each and i can't find it again, does anyone know what i'm talking about and know where it is?
thanks in advance

gday mate ,i think i found the data you were looking for , if you have not allready got it its at .http://www.scribd.com . hppe you have got it ,otherwise happy 2 help , oh and on that site i just used gold as a search word

Latest posts

Back