Cyanide Leach Assay

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevets

I am in the aggregate business and recently aquiered a piece of land that has an old cyanide leach pond that has not been in operation since 1987
I know nothing of chemical proccessing of gold, but before i make the biggest mistake of my life by covering over this pit, i want to test this pond for gold content and estimated values
. I Need Help, my number is 7604860476 I have looked,asked,researched and cant find answers,which what i eed is an assay but cant find anyone. If interested in helping me ill give full details about this pond,also if i find out the value im willing to pull someone in at 50/50 intrest. I dont want to cover this pond without testing. My time is running out on this prject
. Thank you

I would be more worried about removing the toxic cyanide from the area as I suspect there are strict environmental rules covering it and if you fail to do so properly you will be hit with huge fines , maybe you are already aware of your responsibilities and rules but if not I’d suggest you find out before you do anything.

Back