• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DEC Digital Equipment Corp Board Collection

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgoldman

Hi All,

I need to get rid of some old DEC boards. Don't really want to do the eBay thing. Most are in good shape, but I have no idea if they work. If there are any collectors out there, shoot me a PM and I'll fire over some pictures. Not looking to get rich, but get a decent fair market value and have them land in good hands. Thanks OGM

Very possibly... do you have pics you can post? You can send me a DM if you'd prefer, but there are a few collectors on here that might be interested.

Here are the boards and backplate with flip chips. Thanks !

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_7f2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_7f2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 129
Definitely something for the collector market. I sold a bunch of similar boards about 15 years ago.

If you were closer I would have made a bid on them.

Göran

I showed the picture for a friend and he was interested, but he asked for board numbers of the boards with metal brackets.

Can you ask him for the board numbers of the DEC boards? The ones with a metal frame.

It is probably M8315, M8316, M8317 and something more.

By the way, would you ship to Sweden and how much would that cost?

/Göran

hello members .. long time no post :). just dusted off the DEC board collection. Serious about selling to anyone interested. PM me and I can send some pictures. Not looking to get rich but place them to a good home.

Back