Discovery of large amounts of precious metal foil need help processing

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and thank you in advance. I have enough precious metals in foil form on my property to double the worlds supply of gold platinum silver and iradium but it's mostly foil form. For 3 years I have been trying to produce a smelt button and get dirty small buttons that break appart. Also most but not all is alloyed together. I can send samples pictures to the right person with payment in ore enough to make a nice nest egg again for the right person. Also I have discovered something else about this ore. It was delivered by asteroid. I found a clay non magnetic S Asteroid meteorite the rarest meteorite in the world. The ore also contains proof of intelligent life beyond ours. Some facinating finds I would love to share.
Rick

Is this guy for real?
What next nano gold in soap or how to recover the gold in finger nails? That does exist :eek:

Newageartifacthuntet said:
Hello and thank you in advance. I have enough precious metals in foil form on my property to double the worlds supply of gold platinum silver and iradium but it's mostly foil form. For 3 years I have been trying to produce a smelt button and get dirty small buttons that break appart. Also most but not all is alloyed together. I can send samples pictures to the right person with payment in ore enough to make a nice nest egg again for the right person. Also I have discovered something else about this ore. It was delivered by asteroid. I found a clay non magnetic S Asteroid meteorite the rarest meteorite in the world. The ore also contains proof of intelligent life beyond ours. Some facinating finds I would love to share.
Rick

Got any pictures? Government would love to add them to your file...

:shock: Proof of alien life you say, can't wait for the paleocontacttheoretics to catch up on that. Thought i clearly instructed the flying pigs no to dump my asteriod there, darn.. please return to me before the aliens find out. :mrgreen:

FrugalRefiner said:
Johnny5 said:
anachronism said:
Why even entertain this Dave? 8) 8)
Jon

I am to assume that you won't be needing my services then? LOL!

How did I get dragged into this? I didn't even make a post! :shock:

Dave

Now that's funny. When I saw Jon's post, I just assumed you had posted above....lol.

Maybe if he used the aluminum foil wrapped like an antenna with an antler shape above his head and climbed a tall mountain, of pyrite ore which also acts as a diode, holding a glass jar capacitor in his left hand (also above his head, he could get those outer space radio signals from the intelligent life.

With communication with a more intelligent being (as opposed to the forums beings), he could ask them the question.
I bet it would not take them long to explain to him how to melt his foils and explain why he should not be discussing the world's metals supply on open forum (earthlings are notorious for robbing those with valuable metals on their land) (the government is notorious for making national parks or frog and plant refuges and parks out of land containing precious metal mineral values), the man on mars may wish to explain why even thinking of using his mining endeavor to double the world supply in precious metals, would make the precious metals on other planets worthless, which is bad for space travel, developments, improvements, and future space missions or in the science, but I fear the government will block those radio transmission from area 51, and work more on the printing press where it is easier to double wealth.

Maybe he could melt the valuable foil into something down to earth like a printing press or inkjet printer, that takes in gold and prints out a pretty paper with his picture on it, that way he could make the value or worth as much as he wanted to, Why stop at doubling metal supply when you can increase the money supply if you go there go big, or tell the aliens to go home, ask him how to build the alien printer, he could take an ounce of gold and print worthless billion-dollar bills with his picture on them by the rooms full.

Too bad shipping dirt cost so much green paper money, or we could all get rich spending our next three years trying to learn the art and science behind melting dirt into gold and platinum foil.

Heck I do not think it took Rumplestiltskin that long to spin hay into gold, and his technique was an ancient forgotten method of doubling the worlds gold supply, methods that were quickly outdated by better fishing methods of obtaining seashells, the making of coins of lesser valuable metals content, the paper printed money, the digital bit money...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6977135/Stunning-footage-captures-moment-huge-fireball-lights-sky-Costa-Rica.html

https://www.nacion.com/ciencia/cientificos-cautos-por-roca-que-perforo-techo-de/O66B643J3NEJRGRXPGB7JSMSP4/story/

https://big.az/352537-eve_meteorit_dusdu_-_hemin_anin_video_-_fotosu.html

https://tineye.com/search/7efb859b82a4edfc87170f98a7a3e0c9a02044a0?page=1

Nice try.

Latest posts

Back