Finally got some pictures!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadiesop

These are the showcases that my mother made of some of the stuff we've dug in the past years. This is not even close to everything but it's a good representation of the random items you find "swingin' the coil"

md4hu5.jpg

md1dy4.jpg

m2nr7.jpg

md3um2.jpg

enjoy

edit:::

HAHAHAA! Okay, I guess we didn't didn't dig all of that... I just noticed the "metal detector" that my sister made... in the third picture... with the pen cap and the washer...

everything else we dug... I swear! 8)

Really nice stuff there toadie.

Cool that you get to dig with family. Mine all think I'm loopy for getting the detecting bug. Won't even be seen on the same beach -- LOL !!!!!!! They sure love looking at the stuff I bring home though. Truth be told I bet my Father is just chompin' at the bit to go play with a detector. He's always asking when I'm going out again. Always wants to know if I've found any new coins.

Great find Toadie -- thanks for the pics.

Steve K

what kinda MD do u use? :D i use a whites XLT, just found 5 silvers on my land!

I like I like.

Good times toadie. From the looks of some of the finds I'm guessing you dig mostly in the southeastern US? No?

Either way great pics, and I am very envious. Quick question, is the large coins/tokens in picture three gold pieces? One in middle looks like Indian Head Gold Coin. Curious.

Now to purchase a MD online. LOL

Regards to you and yours,
Nick

Back