First batch good bad really dumb??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look man your palladium solution i said look like you got some good chemical Chem as chemical cheering you on an you grilled me firt off inquarting 10k with silver your pour off should been blue to gold color final refine .you did it completely wrong now im trashing you lmfao watch sreetips a couple more times. You getting mad these well known members are lame for you.
It is like a poem.

Trolling really IS an art!

Look man your palladium solution i said look like you got some good chemical Chem as chemical cheering you on an you grilled me firt off inquarting 10k with silver your pour off should been blue to gold color final refine .you did it completely wrong now im trashing you lmfao watch sreetips a couple more times. You getting mad these well known members are lame for you.
It's your post asked good bad I read wrong but green is melted copper in aqua regia for palladium or gold solution gold if use iron sulfate.. he also off inquarted gold to precipatate out silver just nitric an water blue liquid if you didn't want my forum of sulfuric 98% and 29% hydrogen peroxide also works. Woulda looked like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-071157_CMM Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-071157_CMM Launcher.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Why in the world is this guy (Mikro) still here - He is absolutely & completely full of :poop::poop::poop:

He has contributed absolutely NOTHING & has in fact COMPLETELY destroyed the questions & discussion concerning the OP of this thread - & sadly the OP has gotten little or no help as a result of this guys destructive nature & his "taking over" of this thread

WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt

How's it going every buddy. My name's Phil. I've been recovering and refining Gold, silver Platinum and iridium and I'm working on osium.

@kurtak, @butcher, @Martijn, Hi guys... I just did a search on Iron is solution and came over this posting. After having such a crazy day I thought some lite reading on something would be good. How wrong was I, totally confusing link. Id be very happy if the whole post was deleted as it serves no use, and doesn't help anyone whatsoever.

@kurtak, @butcher, @Martijn, Hi guys... I just did a search on Iron is solution and came over this posting. After having such a crazy day I thought some lite reading on something would be good. How wrong was I, totally confusing link. Id be very happy if the whole post was deleted as it serves no use, and doesn't help anyone whatsoever.
Well maybe it could deserve a new position in the Rogues gallery?
I just scanned over the thread, and you are right not much interesting here.

It jumpstarts as a spin-off from Mikros Fibulations around the forum😏

I totally agree. Nothing to learn here. Delete. I'm not an admin though.

What were you looking for? Just some light reafing or a specific question about iron?

I totally agree. Nothing to learn here. Delete. I'm not an admin though.

What were you looking for? Just some light reafing or a specific question about iron?
Just reading up on waste. So taking any waste I have and extracting all metals from it. Was looking at both iron and tin to be honest, as tin is useful (to me anyway).

If you have any good posts on the subject that are worth a read, I'd appreciate them. I guess knowing the best search term is key, but most I find are interesting to read, just not what I was looking for, if you get me?

I split these posts off from the original thread they were polluting. That's why it starts with quoting a post that's not part of this thread.

In the past, that's what this section was for; when a thread went off track and just turned into crap. We'd split the crap off the post and put it here. We've always left these threads here for historical reasons. They can be helpful if a member comes back under a different identity.

Dave

You could raise the pH in steps and separate the hydroxides to have some purity, but smelting hydroxides with carbon will reduce all the base metals to elemental form mixed together, so trying to separate as much as possible before smelting will help.

Are you considering this to make some money on the base metals? It may not be worth it. I think butcher might have a good idea. He is a master at finding another purpose for waste.
But you're basically asking about basemetal revovery from refining waste.

I was actually wondering if I could possibly return the waste chemicals back to the original chemicals, so if I'd originally used HCL, I take out all bases to return back to HCL. I mean, its a case of replacing one chemical with another is it not (or is that me simplifying thinks beyond their means?) Not worked on any acids yet, so its abase work, understanding what I have and how to deal with once I have it, instead of having something and wondering what to do. If this makes sense?

Maybe I start a new thread for this kind of subject, otherwise everyone will hit the rubbish section and get confused again... Or if any moderator can move my questions to a new post that might be better?

Back