• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale: Ammonium Hexachloroplatinate - Significant Quantity

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcipro

We have a significant quantity of Ammonium Hexachloroplatinate that we no longer have a use for and would like to find a buyer. Message for details and inquiries.

You should probably say what the significant quantity is, because that's going to be pretty key.

But message Lou.

Let’s be honest, nobody in their right mind is going to believe that the goods are authentic and exactly as you say.
You very well may have what you state but unfortunately as this forum does a lot of good,
many a scammer have listed claims similar in nature.
Have someone refine it.

Approximately 30 kilos.

Brand new to this forum... Who is Lou? 🙃
Edited by moderator.
Moved text out of quote so it was not attributed to wrong user.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say that. I would say that anyone who deals in significant quantities will be able to vet the seller almost immediately. I just wanted to know what the significant quantities are, because for me, ten ounces might be a significant quantity. For someone else, it's a 1,000 oz batch.

Thanks for the feedback, Peter. Totally understandable point of view.

Let’s be honest, nobody in their right mind is going to believe that the goods are authentic and exactly as you say.
You very well may have what you state but unfortunately as this forum does a lot of good,
many a scammer have listed claims similar in nature.
Have someone refine it.

Edited by moderator.
Moved text out of quote so it was not attributed to wrong user.

Back