for Sale, CPU, MEM, Main Boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttatum007

I never thought i would be saying this but Well here it goes, I had a recycling company in Oklahoma City up till recently, put a major dent in the redirection from the landfill. i had it up and running for over two years, but unfortunately i couldn't make enough money to survive. stating that, over the past two years i have amassed quite a bit of computer parts in the hopes that one day i could actually refine them. i have one Gaylord box (4x4x4 box that sits on a pallet0 full of main boards populated with everything except the CPU's which i pulled, approx 500. I have about 10 to 15 lbs of different types of CPU's over 1/2 ceramic, that is where the weight comes from. about the same weight in memory. I have 15 pieces of a rack server consisting of IBM netfinity, and HP Proliant servers i haven't gotten around to bust up yet. approximately 100 dell and HP computers, several servers with dual CPU, app are 2.8 to 3.0 GHz, 2 to 3 thousand LBS of printers. i will be moving out of my warehouse in a month and i will not have the room nor time to pursue this hobby presently and i want to sell these items. I do not want to sell to a large refiner that will take all these items and just grind them up. i have spent a lot of time, hundreds and hundreds of hours separating these materials and i want them to go to someone with a like minded passion, a smaller refiner who will care about these items as much as i have. after looking on Ebay, i know what i have is worth, but there is still shipping from me to you. hopefully there is a someone in Oklahoma refining that i could work something out. you can reach me by phone or text 405-474-1212, [email protected] if your interested i can i can send pictures of the materials. Let me know Thanks

Travis Tatum
Green Options Environmental
OKC, OK. (405) 474 1212

You say;"after looking on Ebay, i know what i have is worth."

I say;after looking on Ebay you know what crazy people will pay.
If you want Ebay prices that is probably where you will have to
sell.Good luck,and sorry to hear that you are calling it quits.I know
how tough it has been getting in this "business".

Jim

"I do not want to sell to a large refiner that will take all these items and just grind them up. i have spent a lot of time, hundreds and hundreds of hours separating these materials and i want them to go to someone with a like minded passion, "

I once wote a little coin collecting booklet for kids, I fell in love with the book and idea. I spent alot of time publishing, printing, binding, and selling.
I was mine and a passion project and I totally fell in love with it. The problem was the people I wanted to pay for did not. SOmetimes it's best to sell alot to a refiner take your money and start again with another or the same project a different way. With 1 month left it does not give you alot of time to sell off little pieces. Take two weeks to sell wanted items, take a week to get refiners to clean out the rest, take the last week to move your persoanl stuff. Just my little experience, probably does not mean a lot.
joe

Back