• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale FOR SALE ELECTRONIC BOARD IN EUROPE TURKEY---6000 KG BOARDS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zakir

We will have available for sale some 6000 kg electronic boards of wifi card I think ...I am searching toll refinery preferable in Europe processing them and I want to get information how much we can get PMG for them or I can sell if I get reasonable price for them..Each card weight is 130 gram.....I need urgent reply from refiners if possible even from USA ,Canada if I can not find proper refinery in EUROPE...Pls see enclosed pictures

Attachments

• electronic board 1.jpeg
    electronic board 1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • electronic board 2.jpeg
    electronic board 2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
We will have available for sale some 6000 kg electronic boards of wifi card I think ...I am searching toll refinery preferable in Europe processing them and I want to get information how much we can get PMG for them or I can sell if I get reasonable price for them..Each card weight is 130 gram.....I need urgent reply from refiners if possible even from USA ,Canada if I can not find proper refinery in EUROPE...Pls see enclosed pictures
First thing first.
The quality of the images are not good enough to make out anything on the boards.
What is PMG, if you mean PGM there will not be much, only maybe a minute amount of Palladium if the boards have high enough quality components, which points back to the first point.

The color coded RJ-45 ports makes me think they’re probably boards from routers? Blue for the WAN connection, yellow for wired Ethernet LAN connections, and the 2 gray RJ-11 ports for VOIP?

These boards do kinda suck honestly, I depopulate all my boards and aside from some MLCCs, ICs, and maybe a few antenna connectors and a small surface-mounted crystal oscillator or two, there's not really much great material here. It all adds up, but these aren't super fun to work on in my opinion.

I used to get these rather frequently. Because shipping lower quality boards became cost prohibitive, I sold to a scrapyard that could put together a rail car full of gaylords monthly to ship to Toronto.

If there is a copper smelter that takes in scrap near you, they may have a feed line that can process your boards.

Time for more coffee.

Nothing too exciting; lots of plastic, ferrite-core coils, Al capacitors, no gold tab BGA, just a flip-chip, few IC's, obviously low-end

I'd be lucky to get 3-4 eur/kg for a lot like that over here

Back