• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale ore concentrates or old miners slag. Updated

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese equipment sellers regularly send out advertisements for solutions relative to anything or anywhere they can get an email address. This is Chinese marketing at its finest.

so in the end what happened to the ore

i'm guessing the donkeys, realizing the wealth they are carrying , ran off with it and are selling it on ebay in 1 kilo bags

The cliffhanger is that this thread, like 99.99 % of other "I found a rock/ore/tailings/treasure trove/motherlode/cons/concentrates shiny thing/it's iridium by Jove I know it" threads is garbage and therefore closed. At least there were actual asses involved.

Hate to say it, but most people starting these threads wouldn't know iridium if an electron beam melted piece came out of the sky and nearly bashed their brains in. I say that half in joke, as certain people I may or may not know were actively thinking of doing something similar...

https://www.businessinsider.com/air...c-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
Pro tip: the W lights on fire on re-entry if you don't put the Ir on it.

There, I contributed something actually interesting. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back