• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS: 21g button

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really would help us to help you knowing closer to where you are. Just a state would be fine. For example, if you were close to me I would be willing to introduce you to a buyer that will pay from 93% to as much as 97%. Depending on meeting his quality standard. Larger quantities can gain an even better price.

TTtop bump lol,
Posts like this are neither helpful or laughable. This thread has gone too far for a gold sale that is so small. If you cannot figure it out, some members suspect Kjvanb123 is not living in the US. So what, we really don’t care where our members are from. Kevin has been a member here for a long time and has contributed often. We appreciate that from our members. So please, let’s cut out this useless banter and talk about refining.

Kevin has been a member here for a long time and has contributed often.

Yes - Kevin has been a long time contributor to this forum & has contributed much (posting wise)
some members suspect Kjvanb123 is not living in the US.

Yes - it is true that most of the time that Kevin spent on this forum (contributing) he lived in the middle east (Iran I believe) but as 4metals says - so what - we have other members here that are from the middle east (& else where around the world) - so what --- this forum is about refining PMs - NOT where people are from &/or the politics of where in the world refiners live

Also - I seem to recall a post from Kevin (a couple years ago I believe) where Kevin had posted that he had now moved back here to the U.S.

Kurt

I for one miss Kevin’s posts. They were always different, and educational. Now I have to go, I have a baby deer eating 10 yards in front of me and I need videos and some pictures.

I will buy it, but can’t pay for it until after I receive, weigh, and xrf it. I own a retail coin/bullion store and can provide references. PM me if interested and we can go from there.

I will buy it, but can’t pay for it until after I receive, weigh, and xrf it. I own a retail coin/bullion store and can provide references. PM me if interested and we can go from there.
You are so smart

I’m not sure what you’re wanting to do here but thesillym has made a reasonable offer. And no I do not know him. Maybe if you communicate better how you wish to go about selling this it would work out better for you. I’m sure the attitude would help more also. Even when I sell my stuff, I don’t get paid until it is tested and meets the buyers approval, and I have been selling to him for over five years. I will admit we meet in person at his place of business, but if there is no buyer close by then a little trust, and some insurance on the package could go along way. Who knows it could be a good long term working relationship. A few of the other fairly well known members have made reasonable offers as well.

I also reached out to another buyer from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but sadly he has passed away and his wife has closed up the shop.

Anyway, hope it works out for you soon.

Back