Gold bullion at 95% spot price

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfixx

Anyone would be interested in buying some of my refined gold at about 95% spot price? My car just gave up and I need some cash asap to buy a new one.... I got some fine gold i'd be willing to sell for 95% spot + shipping. I could try to find a buyer at 100% but it would take some time and I can't afford to wait.

Here a photo of the ingot i'd like to sell.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 465
I believe he wants 95% spot Noxx, LOL. Not spot minus 12 % Ebay fee minus 3 % Paypal Fee, blah blah blah. LOL

I hate Ebay and especially Pay Pig :evil: . Too easy to get ripped off. Especially when they already are to begin with.

Nick

I can not buy any gold right now, but can you tell me why e-bay and paypal are no good. I was going to open an account next week. Please advise on something better if you can. Thanks

SVBerry said:
I can not buy any gold right now, but can you tell me why e-bay and paypal are no good. I was going to open an account next week. Please advise on something better if you can. Thanks
becouse of high fees they charge for transactions

Back