• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Gold Bullion

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junobeacher7

Gold Bullion Sale. Serious inquiries only please. And yes I am located in the United States. Thanks.

Attachments

• b62d9534-3b60-4d63-a606-49138479badc.jpeg
    b62d9534-3b60-4d63-a606-49138479badc.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 2
I can send pics but the purity is marked on each. Asking $1892.00 oz. with a total of 214 oz. available.
The top side says a lot more about purity than a written code.. After several attempts trying to decipher your code, i ask again:
What do the different letters and numbers stand for?
Is giving more complete info on a 2000 dollar product too much to ask?
Nice picture of an xrf btw. Is it also for sale?
The screenshots would have helped.

Edited for spelling

It is .999 and 5 ounces would be the minimum. Florida.
"I can send pics but the purity is marked on each. Asking $1892.00 oz. with a total of 214 oz. available."

:unsure:
How 'bout you buy me a drink first, sailor?

That's a lot of trust to be asking $10,000 for -- given that you're offering something that has ".999 Au" written in 8 different secret codes using a blue sharpie, from what I can gather from your posts so far. If I misunderstood, please correct me.

This may have been asked differently before, but: What does the: "P" "F" and "L" correlate to such that you end up with letters and colons and numbers and decimal points on the shiny golden metal things? It would be helpful. Less "squirrely" as people used to say when I was growing up.

Please try to make one coherent post that includes all the relevant information one might need to begin to think about trusting you. I don't think you've done that so far. But I'm rooting for ya!

Back