gold from river sand and rock

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erol

hello friends
I'm a new member of the forum. I study more stream sand and rocks than the electronic card. The chemical processes described here are valid in river sand or rock (aqua regia, chlorine, tuyoure, iodine). What are the important nuances between working with scrap and working with sand or rock.

It is good to help each other, it is good to share information.

Yes, you can use refining these technics to purify mined gold.
But this is not a way to mine for gold, it is not a method to separated gold from sands or rocks.

There are many differences working recovering gold from electronic scrap than mining placer or hard rock gold, once the gold has been recovered from these sources the deference are less as to how we may treat them in preparing them for a refining process, and sometimes with only minor differences in how we may go about refining the metal.

As butcher has said there are many similarities with refining but virtually none with recovery of the values, Deano has posted some of the methods used so look into his posts.

Peki dere kumu yada kayaçtan altın elde etmek için en uygun liç seçeneği hangisidir. Gerek hız gerek verimlilik konularında

erol said:
Peki dere kumu yada kayaçtan altın elde etmek için en uygun liç seçeneği hangisidir. Gerek hız gerek verimlilik konularında

Erol, var god och skriv på engelska så alla kan förstå dig. Det här är ett internationellt forum.

Göran

erol said:
Rafine etmede iki ana ilke vardır. Ya hedef metali diğer her şeyden çıkarın ya da hedef metalden her şeyi çıkarın. Rafine etmeden önce ağır altını diğer materyalden ayırmak için su kullanarak yerçekimi ayırma tavsiye edilir.

Latest posts

Back