Gold investment,Buyers of scrap gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bullionstoreuk

Welcome to Bullionstore to purchase gold bullion, Gold bars, silver bars, gold and silver coin in cheapest price in UK. Looking to buy and sell Gold? We are the best buyers of scrap gold,buy and sell gold and gold coin dealers.

This reader has been cautioned to stop spamming the board. He has been advised that he can advertise in the Sale or Trade forum. Any other posts that promote his business will result in his being banned from the board.

Harold

Now you have firmly stepped over the line.

I had replied to you in your last thread (that a moderator has since removed) that your posting belonged in the Refiners and Buyers category.

I have little doubt that you will be banned at this point, as I am sure you also got a warning from the moderator that removed your first improper solicitation.

My main point of replying to this one is to suggest to the moderator that bans you, that they should lock this thread but leave it after your banning.

It is only fitting to leave it as a permanent testament as to how unethically you conduct business. It was particularly sad that you felt the need to pad your “poll” with alias membership within the first half hour. Please catch that IP address moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back