• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I give you credits for the best West African scam work I seen this far on this site. I might be wrong but I rarely am. Do not expect too much here. The members know too much about gold.

Edit: Are you in Niger?

Cameroon. As phony as a $3 bill. Announcing that gold is falling? When it’s at a 20 year high? Record inflation, paper money is useless, wars are raging globally. Gold has been with us and valued for 10,000 years. Now it’s surging. So not sure these dudes are a barometer for anything other than buying low and selling high….

From the Website 😂
Actually, apart from the painted stones, the rock he hold his hands on looks very much as a not so common gold bearing mineral, in certain West-African areas, Definititium mineralum. A mineral that often also carries up to 30% Rhodium. Occasionally 4-5% Osmium. Thats why I asked if he was from Niger since that is one area the mineral can be found in. If he would have hold this rock in his hand I might have fallen for it.. Martin, Our mineral expert, might enlighten me if I am right or wrong.

Hello, with the wars and inflation around the world, for the past ten years gold rate has been soaring and Royal Trading Minerals Ltd is predicting an increase in prices and rates of gold. In regards to this increase in gold rate, Royal Trading Minerals Ltd a precious metal and minerals trading company is giving opportunities for people to buy Gold now at a low rate from them and sell at a higher rate to sustain your fortune value.

Gold mining and trading

Hello, with the wars and inflation around the world, for the past ten years gold rate has been soaring and Royal Trading Minerals Ltd is predicting an increase in prices and rates of gold. In regards to this increase in gold rate, Royal Trading Minerals Ltd a precious metal and minerals trading company is giving opportunities for people to buy Gold now at a low rate from them and sell at a higher rate to sustain your fortune value.

Gold mining and trading
You have been warned before, post these in the right threads or we have to delete them.
I'll move it this time.
Next time you are out of here!

Edit to add: I moved all your posts, except your welcome post here.

Back