gold refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chapa

hello all, my father has a jewelry repair business and I need some help refining gold. He has a lot of gf pieces that I wish to strip the gold off of. What do I need to do? I'm told I need nitric acid, but I can't find any places in town to purchase it, any suggestions? Thank you.

download a copy of Hoke's book and read it. you will find the link in Palladium's signature. just search for Palladium's name and click the link. also read the forum, most questions you will have will already be answered here somewhere.

welcome to the forum.

chapa said:
hello all, my father has a jewelry repair business and I need some help refining gold. He has a lot of gf pieces that I wish to strip the gold off of. What do I need to do? I'm told I need nitric acid, but I can't find any places in town to purchase it, any suggestions? Thank you.

Lazer Steve sells a DVD that shows how to process gold filled material.
It is worth the money, especially if you are a visual learner.
http://www.goldrecovery.us/ is his website.

Also use the search box, gold filled will come up with all kinds of information already discussed.
Jim

I was looking for a list i could use but all I can find is to read Hoke's book. sorry but I can't afford $270 for a book and the link for the free copy is dead .

Merry Christmas :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2815953-Refining-Precious-Metal-Wastes-C-M-Hoke.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 71
squizard said:
I was looking for a list i could use but all I can find is to read Hoke's book. sorry but I can't afford $270 for a book and the link for the free copy is dead .

Just search http://www.archive.org/index.php or googlebooks for all kinds of free precious metal e-books. Look through the books and other information section here on the forum for more suggestions and links.

Jim

Latest posts

Back