got a question

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkbassin

Got my first run of fingers almost done in the A.P. but i noticed that when i first added my chemicals it looked like some of my gold desolved in the mixture.Turned it yellow. Is this true and will i just recover it with S.M.B. or am i just freaking out LOL.

rkbassin said:
Hello steve just wanted to tell you i took the time and watched your video's. You are awesome totally cool. Thank you for taking the time to show all of us the processes THANK YOU LOL
You get why we pushed you to do it, now, don't you? 8)
good for you, man you are already on the right track.
good luck & keep us posted.
dtectr

Got my first run of fingers almost done in the A.P. but i noticed that when i first added my chemicals it looked like some of my gold desolved in the mixture.Turned it yellow. Is this true and will i just recover it with S.M.B. or am i just freaking out LOL.

rkbassin wrote:
Hello steve just wanted to tell you i took the time and watched your video's. You are awesome totally cool. Thank you for taking the time to show all of us the processes THANK YOU LOL
Last edited by rkbassin on March 1st, 2011, 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

just curious why you edited your original post - [copied above] kind of makes responses sound a little strange & you sound more "expert", don't you think?
dtectr

Noone respond please until I can(except for a mod of course)just let me warn him first before anyone goes off on the guy.

I propose that anyone that alters a post without posting an apology for the acrimony that results should be given time to think about their attitude----and if that doesn't serve the purpose, they should be banned.

Harold
Hi Rk. I know you haven't been here long,but just before you got here it was decided that anyone that edit's a post(except to correct spelling) is to be banned.I am sure you were not aware of this rule and I am sure the mods will take my side after reading my post.What you originally posted was not defamatory,and there was no logical reason to completly edit it 3 times.However in the future please make sure that what you have written is going to stay on the forum before you click the "submit" button.Not coming down on you ok?But it is something the moderators had put up with entirely too much before you came,so that rule was implemented.No harm,no foul.

Latest posts

Back