Happy Thanksgiving

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrugalRefiner

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Well, I've been elbows deep in the kitchen today preparing our Thanksgiving dinner for our family. The last guests just left, so I got a few minutes to check in and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I know it's more of a U.S. thing, but it is a day when we try to give thanks for all of the goodness in our lives. I have much to be thankful for. I hope the rest of you are blessed as well.

Dave

I am full of thanks for all of my blessings and for a good harvest this year, I am also full of pie.
I spent a good day with my family.

I hope all of my friends on the forum also have something to be thankful for, that they also can spend some quality time with their loved ones, and have enough food on their tables.

Happy Thanksgiving

Time for more Pie.

I am still semi comatose from left overs. I spent the evening with a good friend waiting for a deer to come by and only got to watch three coons playing in a bed of dry leaves and one of the biggest owls I have seen in many years. I saw the sun come up this morning and watched it set this evening, that is a good day any time.

I hope everyone had a day as good as mine was.

Shark said:
I spent the evening with a good friend waiting for a deer to come by and only got to watch three coons playing in a bed of dry leaves and one of the biggest owls I have seen in many years. I saw the sun come up this morning and watched it set this evening, that is a good day any time.

Sounds like a great day!

Dave

Back