hello and help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hello people need a lot of help so if you got time please help me!!!!
iam new to all this dont no where to start , got a load of cpu's , how do i strip the gold from them and what chemicals do i need to do it , someone said you can take things from the kitchen that make the chemicals, is this true. :oops:

I know it is getting harder to do as the forum grows,
but start reading. Every new person to the forum
needs to start reading to learn, and then ask questions
if you have any after you attempt to find the answers
on the forum first. Trust me its all on the forum already
you just need to start reading. And C.M Hokes book
will help you greatly, it is worth buying.
Jim

jimdoc said:
And C.M Hokes book will help you greatly, it is worth buying.
Jim

Fact is, NO ONE should even attempt refining without that book. NO ONE!

It teaches the essentials that apply to every step of the operation aside from actually stripping gold from electronic scrap. Once it's off the scrap, refining techniques are the same.

This book will save you more than its cost in wasted time and lost chemicals, to say nothing of the value of lost precious metals, all because you have no clue.

Buy the book, and read it until it makes sense. You will learn how to make test solutions, how to use chemical aparatus, how to test for values, how to distinguish one metal from another, how to refine all of the precious metals you're likely to encounter, and much more. Best of all, you don't have to understand the slightest bit of chemistry. It's a no nonsense book written to enable the layman to refine precious metals.

GET THE BOOK!*

No, I do NOT have any financial interest in sales of the book. I simply know and understand that it is the best text available for the beginning refiner.

Harold

Back