Hello from the middle of the atlantic???

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I've been browsing this forum for a couple of days now. I'm interested in gold refining as a little hobby during my summer. Of course, getting a bit of revenue from it too.

Middle of Atlantic??? :shock:
I am born and raised on Montreal, Canada. Now, I study medicine in Poland in english, so I believe there may be many opportunities for gold refinement for me, as I have 3 more years left in Poland, and travel back and forth many times a year.

Also, I have noticed the forum administrator (Noxx) is from Quebec too, and I'd like to congratulate you and thank you for this website. It is very interesting, and, I, myself have always been into unusual hobbies for younger people like you, even though I usually quit halfway through. I am now 22 yr old.

So Noxx, if you're reading this, maybe you have some advice on the more local gold refining hobby. Where to buy supplies, where to find scrap, etc. ? Any ideas can help ?

Currently, I'm thinking to sticking with gold since it appears that extracting Pt from Cats is a more complicated process.

8)

Thank you :p

Getting chemicals for the hobbyist is a PITA here in Qc. I bought most of my chemicals off ebay and made Nitric Acid myself.

I'll send you a PM.

Back