Hello Gold Refiners

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello everyone,
I am very excited I found this forum. A little bit about myself and my company. I am the proud owner of Honest Metals LLC located in Central PA. My business partners and myself decided to get into this business because of our long time fascination with Gold and Silver investing and the desire to help family and friends protect themselves. When we began we were buying industrial metals and melting shot into hand poured ingots while selling rounds and bars. Since then we have begun to look into moving towards refining as we have been buying scrap from the public. We have also met associates in the surrounding tri-state area that are very dissatisfied with their gold refiner purchasers. We would like to stick with our small business mentality by providing friendly service and competitive prices. If anyone can direct me to the proper channels in this forum to find the best information this site has to offer or who would like to offer any knowledge I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Are you looking to buy scrap gold, or refined gold, or are you looking to set up to refine yourself?
The answers to all of these options are on this forum, just read and ask questions.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back