Hello to All

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinster888

I have been piling up all forms of electronic items for many years and have just recently decided that it is time for me to begin researching the process involved in extracting the precious metals from all of this stuff. Over the past few hours I have been reading thread after thread of highly informative information and have decided that this is the site to be for anything related to refining for the hobbyist. I am glad that I became a member and I am excited to take on a the process of refining. With gold reaching prices of $1600/ounce US, it only makes sense for me to try and see what I can come up with out of all of this old equipment. I am sure the first couple of attempts will be less than profitable but, with the help of this forum, I am sure the hobby will begin to pay for itself in no time. I would just like to thank the forum creator and mods for making this information public and I am sure that I will be donating to keep these boards alive.

Welcome to the forum.
We are quite aways off from $1600,and it is dropping right now,but hopefully it will make a rebound.
If you decide to sell any of your material,let me know,I'm not too far from you and I may be interested in buying what you have.

Back