help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hi to all, I nead help w/ want to atar a pattygold buiss, UTAH i nead ware to sel in town or nearby, and if any member hire will wive help 1 on 1 in how to star. I dot know if can put my email hire?

?!?!?!??!?!
Your profile says that you are in the U.S. is this correct?There are several spellcheck programs that are free..

I think he wants to start a party gold business in Utah and to know if there is someone nearby doing this that would train his wife one on one. He also wants to know where he can sell the gold he buys locally.

goldsilverpro said:
I think he wants to start a party gold business in Utah and to know if there is someone nearby doing this that would train his wife one on one. He also wants to know where he can sell the gold he buys locally.

yes goldsilverpro can samone help me? or can point me to the correc direction? sorry for my spelling english is my second lang,

Hoke also wrote a book on testing gold using the acids on a stone. You can download it from Palladiums signature line. That will teach you how to test the gold, when you get that skill down, someone on the forum can point you to a local refiner who will buy your metal.

This should help also.

The Pawnbrokers Guide to Testing Metals;

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3624&p=30753&hilit=pawnbroker+bob%27s#p30753

jimdoc said:
This should help also.

The Pawnbrokers Guide to Testing Metals;

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3624&p=30753&hilit=pawnbroker+bob%27s#p30753

thank you jimdoc, aflacglobal and 4metals. I have alot to read. I will contact you, wen I read all of the matireal. if is ok?

guys thank you for all the help, bat the more I read I the more I learn, bat this is more to how to reffine, I have bought some jewelry from a gold partty I did from familly, i nead a place to sell it in town or nearby I am not interested in refining, at thi point, it seems the is a good hobby, bat i nead more room in muy home or new wife, if you know wathe I mean. soo if you know some one can help? thanks.

You can always post what you have in the for sale section of the forum.You would probably make more than selling locally.
Jim

Back