how can i extract gold from ores by thiosulphate sodium

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldmen

i like to help me how can i extract gold by thiosulphate process , or eliminate arsenic about it

I do not condone or agree with giving a newby a simplistic answer, without knowing the capabilities of that person first.You tell them how easy it is,then they are in the hospital with base burns,because they thought that rinsing it with water was the fastest way to stop the burning.God forbid other authorities end up involved,then it comes back to the forum.And of course the newby that is hurt doesn't care,because they have nothing invested in this forum.I could go on and on,about potentials,and possibilities,but hopefully you get the idea.
Please think BEFORE giving a straight answer to such a dangerous question,that was asked by someone that has 1 post on the forum.

Lino1406 said:
A thiosulphate solution with air bubbling will
dissolve gold, silver

I agree with mic and that was why I didn't post anything on this. But there is more to it than just bubbling air thru your solution.

Latest posts

Back