Howdy from Tennessee

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jones

I've been scouring the net for the last few days looking for information about refining scrap gold, with a view towards setting up a sideline in purchasing scrap jewellery from folks in the area who are interested in selling.

There was a link to the Gold Refining Forum in one of the results pages I read... and here I am.

I am a novice, still in the "don't know what I don't know" stage. But it looks like there's more information here than I can learn in a year.

Thanks
Ron
http://www.jonesfamily.us

Ron Jones said:
I am a novice, still in the "don't know what I don't know" stage. But it looks like there's more information here than I can learn in a year.
I don't know, I am expecting it to take me a lifetime. Even then I will still be learning.

Welcome to the forum.

Ron

From one Vol to another Welcome . btw I'm new to the forum myself . Forty miles west of Knoxville here what part of the state are you residing in ??

Lonnie

Ron

I know where MJ is . I go to Nashville often . Will be taking 24 to 65 N about 10 miles to Springfield on the 2ed of next month . Gotta pick up some auction goods I couldn't get on my last trip .

I'll wave as I go by the MJ exit LOl

Back