I quite like the idea

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinhcase

Supporting Member
I quite like the idea of us putting our heads together and helping prove some things are scams.
One man on his own is just a voice in the wilderness, but a number of people yelling tend to get heard.
Something like 24 Karat Gold and Platinum Investment Jewelry™ | Menē.
Now, this strikes me as a scam, but it would make a good video for a member to buy a small item and test.
They are charging over the spot value of gold by quite a margin, I think most members could cast their gold into similar products.
But just what if it is plated?

Paranoid me was thinking some government agency also could test that way to see if members and this forum are legit.
Not that I'm considering buying, but good idea to try and get a test smaple for a video.

Paranoid me was thinking some government agency also could test that way to see if members and this forum are legit.
Not that I'm considering buying, but good idea to try and get a test smaple for a video.
Why would they need to go to such lengths to surveil you if you have a smartphone?
But the one thing I have taken with me from governmental service is that it is never harmful to be seen to actively pursue a proactive and upright agenda.
Sometimes setting the appropriate tone is all it takes to bring things into alignment.
I would normally try and bring people together over a nice pot of tea, but you are all a bit far away to share a hot beverage.
So dissecting an a typical abusive individual or company will have to do as a team-building exercise as that can be achieved over very great distances.

Last edited:
Back