• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I successfully found palladium gold and silver was paid once for a little amount and then ripped off for a big amount that I sent in

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AileenEChandler

Makin sumthin outta nothin, a diamond in the rough
I have some pretty darn clean samples out of California I've heated it with fire used acid on it and it and I have it weighed up 1 oz each I'm not good at the smelting part so I'm looking to sell can I get some offers that would be awesome 4423476237 text me

I have some pretty darn clean samples out of California I've heated it with fire used acid on it and it and I have it weighed up 1 oz each I'm not good at the smelting part so I'm looking to sell can I get some offers that would be awesome 4423476237 text me
Your post do not make much sense.
More detail please and as Galenrog says, get an assay.

Your post do not make much sense.
More detail please and as Galenrog says, get an assay.
I'm trying to get an assay. That's what I'm trying to do. Any reliable sources that you might know about. The assay I had done 90% silver, 90% palladium and 95% gold.

I'm trying to get an assay. That's what I'm trying to do. Any reliable sources that you might know about. The assay I had done 90% silver, 90% palladium and 95% gold.
That's 275%.
90% palladium, and silver and 95% gold .But I have a few different samples. I'm looking for a more reliable assay source.
And that's still 185%.

If you need sources for an assay, see So, you think your rocks are valuable? READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT ORE!.

Dave

The title of this thread has nothing to do with what has been posted. It needs to be corrected.

Back