I think we should have a party

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya eBay is my friend for computer stuff :D

Or I could ''borrow'' my sister's webcam lol.

For anyone willing to add me, my nickname is salut151

That failing, we can always do voice chat with Teamspeak. I've used that one for talking to friends on a foundry discussion board.

Lou

People rarely use the chat here. I wish we could setup some sort of chat time say, 9 or 10pm on a Thursday night.

Lou

This might be a good place to meet. Anybody been to one of these before?
"2008 E-Scrap Conference and Tradeshow
Cara Bergeson, 503-233-1305

www.e-scrapconference.com

Sponsored by Resource Recycling

The conference features extensive and detailed industry assessments, including analyses of stewardship systems and trends in the U.S. and Canada, e-scrap collection issues, recycling market factors, and legislative policy considerations presented by leading experts in the industry."

source: http://www.newmoa.org/calendar/EvntDtl1.cfm?&E1CNTR=3424&T=162744

Keep an eye on your wallet :p

that would be interesting, but alas, we're sprinkled all over the place.. kinda hard for us all to meet up :?

I'm in the NE area.. (although I'm heading out that way soon.. Colorado, here I come! :D )

AuMINIMayhem said:
that would be interesting, but alas, we're sprinkled all over the place.. kinda hard for us all to meet up :?

I'm in the NE area.. (although I'm heading out that way soon.. Colorado, here I come! :D )

me also, im here in the philippines, that would be 2 days air travelling. :lol:

Back