I'm a idiot at this point and just need some advice

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo1211

I don't wanta get to much into how much of a idiot I am , but need advice gotta get this stuff away from here ...I'm over the gold factor even though who knows how much is really in there.at this point I think I'm lucky to be alive have been to hospital and am now in bad health which I am sure is from being careless with this refining project ..I just need advice on how to shut it all down it's just not worth it for me I've got several containers containing dirty AP SOLUTIONS PLUS SOME ..AND DONT WANTA BE ANYMORE CARELESS THEN HAVE ALREADY...I don't wanta just throw everything in dumpster either cause I KNOW THIS STUFF IS DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL...I. even think about all the AU that is being wasted but again I'm done , I was not ready for this please just some advice on what or how I should shut it all down ? And yes I know I'm a idiot but am trying to come clean and walk away from this TYA

I don't wanta get to much into how much of a idiot I am , but need advice gotta get this stuff away from here ...I'm over the gold factor even though who knows how much is really in there.at this point I think I'm lucky to be alive have been to hospital and am now in bad health which I am sure is from being careless with this refining project ..I just need advice on how to shut it all down it's just not worth it for me I've got several containers containing dirty AP SOLUTIONS PLUS SOME ..AND DONT WANTA BE ANYMORE CARELESS THEN HAVE ALREADY...I don't wanta just throw everything in dumpster either cause I KNOW THIS STUFF IS DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL...I. even think about all the AU that is being wasted but again I'm done , I was not ready for this please just some advice on what or how I should shut it all down ? And yes I know I'm a idiot but am trying to come clean and walk away from this TYA
Where in Texas are you? We may be able to assist, as I have guys heading down that way. PM me when you have time.

So all of it is currently in 5 gallon buckets with lids sitting on top but not sealed . There is a lot there was alot of material processed..think things just got outta control and I kept adding instead of maybe attempting to drop any AU .
And now with my health and well basically life at risk I'm forfeiting this project and not sure if even possible to finish this ? Cause I'd so like to see or even just know how much AU was processed or at least dissolved...I mean we talking over 2000 phone boards ,few hundred cpu boards hundreds of ram sticks and numerous other plated bands,ribbons,etc ..and still have much material to process but again I know it would not be wise for me to go any farther in this project ..Im wondering now is there such places who might value my waste considering it's not all waste but really full of PM ? I appreciate all you thoughts and replies and links and apologize for showing up as village idiot but thank you ALL

Ty .I'm waiting to see? Cause I can't even go within 5 yards of the stuff. And I can literally feel it effects on my person ..craziness

I don’t want to come off as raining on the parade, but you said you had AP solutions. Right? That’s usually not highly toxic unless you really get it all over yourself and/or stand right over it in an unventilated area for quite some time. Not nearly as hazardous as AR. Be that as it may, those buckets will most likely be dissolved copper for the most part with any gold foils from the boards having settled on the bottom. There won’t be nearly as much gold as you might think from this kind of scrap even if it was properly processed to its current state. Any hazmat or refining facility would pretty much be guaranteed to take it because copper in solution is very environmentally toxic and requires all the effort and expense of processing for disposal. Whatever gold you have there, it won’t cover the cost of processing for disposal.

Latest posts

Back