Interesting samples

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justincase

Supporting Member
Some interesting samples.
How much should I pay??
How much more than the content would gold in interesting formats be? ebay No:310888843413

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/chloride-of-GOLD-auric-trichloride-vintage-pure-scrap-24ct-toner-Johnsons-Hendon-/310888843413

Yes I can calculate the gold value's but This example is about a little history.
Can AU have more value in unusual presentations?
The trick is to increase the value beyond that of the molecules presented.
This is a rare example I have no Idea about.But More than worth the £30 it is at the moment.
But the really interesting thing is can we add value beyond that?

That auction states,
THREE unopened and sealed 15 grain vials, each guaranteed by the maker to contain AT LEAST 7 grains of pure gold. ---- One vial 7 grains = 0.4535 grams, 3 vials is nearly 1.5grams of pure gold.

So the value is only $64.61 as I type this ($1339.60/Toz.) Edit - actually only $58.60 --- NEARLY 1.5grams

If you plan to keep it as is then it could have more value as a collector's item, at least to you. Set your maximum bid and see what happens.

bmgold2 said:
That auction states,
THREE unopened and sealed 15 grain vials, each guaranteed by the maker to contain AT LEAST 7 grains of pure gold. ---- One vial 7 grains = 0.4535 grams, 3 vials is nearly 1.5grams of pure gold.

So the value is only $64.61 as I type this ($1339.60/Toz.) Edit - actually only $58.60 --- NEARLY 1.5grams

If you plan to keep it as is then it could have more value as a collector's item, at least to you. Set your maximum bid and see what happens.

just seen that sorry, my link will be helpful

thank you bmgold2 !!!

necromancer said:
just seen that sorry, my link will be helpful

thank you bmgold2 !!!

I bookmarked that site just now. There's a lot of good information and calculators on that site. I particularly liked the base metal calculators and coin values but all of it could be useful to PM refiners.

Latest posts

Back