Introduce

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to us.
What kind of soil are you processing?
Hello.i work on iron sulfide(magnetite stone).my stone contain iron,copper,nickel and some gold.becuase stannouse chloride test for aqua regia it turns purple color.but my aqua regia does not drop gold with smb or zinc.i force mix zinc and smb and put on aqua regia for gold precipitate.and on gold powder melting stage convert to brown Juice.i beginner in this job.

Hello.i work on iron sulfide(magnetite stone).my stone contain iron,copper,nickel and some gold.becuase stannouse chloride test for aqua regia it turns purple color.but my aqua regia does not drop gold with smb or zinc.i force mix zinc and smb and put on aqua regia for gold precipitate.and on gold powder melting stage convert to brown Juice.i beginner in this job.
Do not use acids on ores before you have a proper assay.
That is asking for trouble, there can be a lot of toxic substances in there.
AR are never used for extracting from ores, in some rare cases it is used for concentrates.

Do not use acids on ores before you have a proper assay.
That is asking for trouble, there can be a lot of toxic substances in there.
AR are never used for extracting from ores, in some rare cases it is used for concentrates.
Hello, don't worry, I do acid work outdoors with a mask and gloves.Can you help me in desulfurization of aqua regia sediment and purification of sediments as well as gold smelting?

Latest posts

Back