investment & Consulting Company MD from Ghana

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sygreengold

Hi everybody. I am sick and tired of bank-backed gold mining which will only feed into the Federal Reserve System or into other Central Banks that are owned by the same people... Gold is the real currency and should be accessible by the people in a way so that they can have a safe investment for their family, as every other property might lose value or doesn't belong to them at all. There natural resources found here are so plentiful that Africa is treated like a big secret, propagized as a poor continent with sick and hungry people.... First of all, sickness exists everywhere and so does hunger, but where does the freedom still exist to mine your own ground, maybe finding even oil as to dig your well? Right here in Ghana. So maybe all these refiners want to make a union to create something like a people's bank? I don't know.... I definitely believe in a positive future as a possibility.

Moderators Note: This member's first post was a typical "gold for sale from Ghana" style post. I deleted that post and sent him a PM warning him not to spam the forum. He then made this post and has not returned since.

FrugalRefiner

Back