Jelrus furnace smelter manual

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the internet, and couldn't find much. It seems like a pretty simple device, refractory lining with a resistance/ heating element, and a transformer. What is the question? heat range, unit not working, etc. Maybe show an internal photo.

I checked the internet, and couldn't find much. It seems like a pretty simple device, refractory lining with a resistance/ heating element, and a transformer. What is the question? heat range, unit not working, etc. Maybe show an internal photo.
Well, I was wondering about the operating range. I have a possible range, but it is not conclusive. I also have a replacement operation for a part that I do not know what is being referred to. Thanks. I also could find nothing much

I didn't see a variable current transformer in the picture. Some low cost appliances don't have a read out. You can hook up a thermo couple and multi meter thermometer for about 29 bucks from eBay. Search for 2000 F degree thermocouple. What is the part?

I didn't see a variable current transformer in the picture. Some low cost appliances don't have a read out. You can hook up a thermo couple and multi meter thermometer for about 29 bucks from eBay. Search for 2000 F degree thermocouple. What is the part?
The one piece of info I have refers to a controller unit. I may search for that, seems I saw one

Back