KKRRenewables - new member introduction

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KKRRenewables

Hey Folks.

New member to the forum here—-sort of 😂 . Full disclosure, I’m an existing member but thought it best to create a new account for better anonymity. I’ve had a couple problems with too much personal data getting “out there”. I’ve been in the hobby for several years and have recovered metals from ewaste. I still have loads of questions, especially around identification of ewaste parts. And I’d love to help out other members with their questions if I can.

I do have my own YouTube channel but I’m not sure if it’s okay to promote our own channel within the forum.

I enjoy the hobby and take great satisfaction in helping get metals back into the recycling/production stream and out of the landfills. I feel like a lot of ewaste is landfill bound and I am really hoping I’m helping the environment responsibly recovering metals. Even if just as a backyard hobbyist.

Looking forward to discussing with everyone.

Hey Folks.

New member to the forum here—-sort of 😂 . Full disclosure, I’m an existing member but thought it best to create a new account for better anonymity. I’ve had a couple problems with too much personal data getting “out there”. I’ve been in the hobby for several years and have recovered metals from ewaste. I still have loads of questions, especially around identification of ewaste parts. And I’d love to help out other members with their questions if I can.

I do have my own YouTube channel but I’m not sure if it’s okay to promote our own channel within the forum.

I enjoy the hobby and take great satisfaction in helping get metals back into the recycling/production stream and out of the landfills. I feel like a lot of ewaste is landfill bound and I am really hoping I’m helping the environment responsibly recovering metals. Even if just as a backyard hobbyist.

Looking forward to discussing with everyone.
Welcome again.
That is fine I guess but we could have given you a new user name you know.

Latest posts

Back