• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Labware for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainmaker

I have acquired a quantity (23) of 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks that I would like to dispose of for a small profit if anyone needs some. These are "Smax" brand made in Czechoslovakia. These are equivalent to other quality lab ware and are suitable for hotplate or flame heating. Same type glass as "Pyrex". I would like $3.75 + shipping if anyone is interested, or make me an offer.

reply by leaving me a message here

I would be interested in two or three of them but shipping to Canada, Quebec should not be too expensive.

Thanks

Noxx said:
I would be interested in two or three of them but shipping to Canada, Quebec should not be too expensive.

Thanks

I need two or three as well if we get together shipping might be less and then you or I can relay the remaining items to the other? I can even get it shipped to ND and pick it up (which I always do anyways)

There are some left. Only because one of the forum members flaked out on me and didn't pay for what he ordered!! Would you like 3 or 4? I'll also need a zip code to figure shipping. I will send you a quote for the flasks, postage and insurance when I get your reply.

Thanks,
rainmaker 8)

rainmaker said:
There are some left. Only because one of the forum members flaked out on me and didn't pay for what he ordered!! Would you like 3 or 4? I'll also need a zip code to figure shipping. I will send you a quote for the flasks, postage and insurance when I get your reply.

Thanks,
rainmaker 8)
I could use 4. Mu zip is 18651. If you'll PM me a price and an email addy to pay to I'll Paypal you the money. Thanks!
Mike

Sorry Roxx,

But I never got notice of the first message. I apparently goofed. I'll get the rest out to you this evening, no hard feelings I hope. Just a honest mistake.

Sorry Sad
rainmaker

Rainmaker,
I received mine, just exactly as described.
In fact , I'm already using them.
Got any extra filtering flasks laying around?
Thanks again,

Mark

OK Now I know what happened! I recieved 5 whole and one broken one! I would say that you got the orders mixed and sent my 2 to Roxx and sent me his 6! So bill me the balance for the overage please. Thank goodness I was wondering what happened and then forgot.

:)
Ray

rainmaker said:
Sorry folks, but thats all of them. Thanks to all that responded. Hope you all enjoy.

Rainmaker

Just to let you know, my 4 arrived alive and well today.
Thanks!

Back