• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Laptop RAM for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

I do have laptop RAM for sale. Now, I do not want to discriminate but any potential buyer from outside EU may find deal not attractive due to extra tax and quite expensive postage involved. If you are willing to pay these feel free as I can post pretty much anywhere in the world. Bear in mind that posting may be very expensive. I will only charge actual rate which can be verified on www.anpost.ie or eventually I can use some courier service like DPD if their service will be cheaper than post service. In case of post service it will have to be send registered for peace of mind none of us would want to see item lost in transit.
I am located in Limerick, Ireland.

Price is 50euro / 1kg
I got small packets which fit roughly 150 pieces of laptop Ram. Weight of it is approximately 1.200 grams (1.2kg or 2.645pound). Price I am looking for this is 60 euro plus actual cost of postage. Feel free to pm me with your location if you want to find out how much would postage cost.

Mixed laptop RAM exactly as on the picture, majority would be DDR2 and DDR3 with BGA type IC. Paper stickers were removed so you are not paying for junk :)

Attachments

• 20240112_111838.jpg
    20240112_111838.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't see this profitable even with free acids and time.

It depends, it is only about 3 euro over what companies who buy stuff pay for that and perfect price compared to ebay deals. Of course high postal charges will make it less profitable.
I am not forcing anyone to buy but that is a price I am looking for at this moment.

I thought it a good price till recently, however it seems people getting less than I expected as yield. Still probably worth it, good luck.

Back