lets drop acid

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budweiser420

Lol ok so i was just wanting to know what the differants of Aqua regia and nitric acid is im new to this site and im just getting started in refining and recoverying scrap electronic's etc.. thanks, its going to be a hoddy of mine maybe in the near future my j.o.b

jimdoc said:
Start reading.
Your name and refining don't mix. You must take this serious, or find another hobby.

Jim

Name mean's nothing man. yea i like to have a few ever now and again. who doesnt.

A good starting point is to read all of the topics listed in the Guided Tour Link below.

You will find the answer to your current question and Hokes book on refining as well as many other required posts there.

Steve

budweiser420 said:
jimdoc said:
Start reading.
Your name and refining don't mix. You must take this serious, or find another hobby.

Jim

Name mean's nothing man. yea i like to have a few ever now and again. who doesnt.
I don't. Do not judge others by your self. (I have been known to enjoy a scotch and water, or a Crown Royal and water, however).

The point Jim tried to make is refining isn't something to be taken lightly. You work with chemicals that have the capability to kill you, as well as those that are around you. Worst of all, alcohol mixed with some of the resulting solutions can form an explosive compound. Drinking and refining do not mix well.

My advice to you is to stay sober if you intend to refine, and, above all, do not cop an attitude on this forum. That will get you banned immediately.

Harold

It has been brought to my attention that the connotation 420 is in reference to weed.

I don't know where this guy's head is, but this forum works hard to present a good face. To assume that anyone can come here and promote stupid things, drugs, drinking to excess, is not acceptable. I am banning budweiser420 with the idea that he can re-register, using a name that is not offensive. If he chooses to come back with yet another less than acceptable term, he will be banned permanently.

When readers come to this forum, they are expected to be on their best behavior, and to promote safe and acceptable (and legal) practice. I have zero tolerance for anything less. Be advised.

Harold

Latest posts

Back