Looking for company or person to send/sell old unused photographic paper - hi quality lots of silver content.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliottm

I want to sell or give about 100 pounds of hi quality photo paper (lots of silver) to someone or a company which will remove the silver for use. If I cant find anyone to buy it, i will give it away. It is in boxes - some 8x10 x 100 sheets. Others are 16 x 20 x 50 sheets.

Pictures? What country you located.
And how much you want for it?

I sorts of assume you uk.

I want to sell or give about 100 pounds of hi quality photo paper (lots of silver) to someone or a company which will remove the silver for use. If I cant find anyone to buy it, i will give it away. It is in boxes - some 8x10 x 100 sheets. Others are 16 x 20 x 50 sheets.
Is the photographic paper otherwise unusable?

I know a few people who might have interest in the paper as-is. I’ll check with them and send you a pm. I suspect that shipping the paper to the US will cost more than the silver, but less than buying it in the US and having it shipped.

If you’re looking to keep it out of a landfill, try looking for (local-ish) portrait photographers on the web and offering to sell the paper for the silver/scrap value

100 lbs. of photo paper will yield less than 10 ozt. Highest silver content is in old rare earth x-ray film and that's barely 1 ozt. per 10 pounds.

Not that the one and done poster will see this. lol

edit to correct errors.

Back