Looking to make my own nitric

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rreyes097

Supporting Member
Hey I was hoping someone on the forum would possibly have an extra distiller apparatus that they would be willing to part with for cheap. Just lost the job so money is low but buying nitric is far too expensive so I'm hoping to make it myself but also want to do it the right way

I mean it hopefully be able to be used for silver. I didn't know there was an option. Why can't it be used for silver? Because it wouldn't be azotropic ? Therefore not strong enough? I still have much more work to do before I even try to make any nitric.

I mean it hopefully be able to be used for silver. I didn't know there was an option. Why can't it be used for silver? Because it wouldn't be azotropic ? Therefore not strong enough? I still have much more work to do before I even try to make any nitric.
Because it will have traces of chlorides and other salts in it, I guess.

Hey I was hoping someone on the forum would possibly have an extra distiller apparatus that they would be willing to part with for cheap. Just lost the job so money is low but buying nitric is far too expensive so I'm hoping to make it myself but also want to do it the right way
Contact www.xelexo.net. great prices, free shipping.

Back