Massive amount of silver in conn 721

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah unless you javea ton of any of that stuff you won't make anything my experience is also with Hammonds that 99.9% palladium strip is real nice when you scrape it off but I've also come across more than a couple times busbars that are a solid alloy of silver and palladium 50/50 and I made more with those
Are you talking about the strip that the pallaidium wire is on?

You would not be disappointed, I've never heard anyone express disappointment with Conn brand and that one looks old. I wish I could tell you exactly which precious metals where involved with the contacts and bus bars, most members have not tested. 😳
Mosly silver !!

yesterday I scrapped a conn 721 and the busbars turned out to be solid silver and you probably won't believe how many grams they all came out to be. When I sold them yesterday I had 765 grams of silver attached is a picture of the percentage and a baggie of leftovers im taking in tomorrow there is 76 grams there. Sorry I can't upload pics because of low memory on phone
Where can I sell these?I scrapped two conn ,a 628 rhapsody and another that was 630 something, had another name on it.. they both had same silver with some having gold stripe,about half of them.Its silver around it is sleeved in plastic,This is what you were talking about or are these different?

Back