Me (Noxx)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx

Internet is a good thing. The only problem is, you don't have a «real» human contact when you chat with people like on the forum. That's why most members taught I am 20-30 years old. Actually this is not true...

[IMG:1024:768]http://i11.tinypic.com/89htxrp.jpg[/img]

Yes, this is me, at the right and my sister at the left. Last year in Cuba.
I'm 18 years old and I'm doing my first year in a DEC-BAC of Chemical engineering.

History of this forum
I decided to build this forum in a week-end for no real reason. I just wanted to bring people together to discuss gold refining and help me a little. Since the forum has been created, I never learned so fast in gold refining ! The small amount of money I invested in the forum really worth it !

My Hobbies
Seriously, I really have «strange» hobbies for a teenager... Except gold refining, I'm a pyrotechnician: I do my own fireworks. But this stuff is not for everyone. I read many books on the subjects and learned safety first. I always use non-sparkling material, etc. But sometimes, it happens that fireworks don't burn like we want to. But habitually, we do beautiful things like this mortar:
[IMG:1024:768]http://i17.tinypic.com/6kh3sc8.jpg[/img]

Or failures: (It was supposed to be a rocket)
[IMG:1024:768]http://i2.tinypic.com/6wwk29l.jpg[/img]
Pretty impressive right ?

I also made some Biodiesel just for fun ;) I do not own a car and my parents do not own a diesel car. But I achieved good results...

I also made my own hydroponic systems. But this was a few years ago. I grew my own tobacco because I enjoy good Cuban cigars ;)

I have other hobbies like playing Guitar, lock picking, making my own hobby tools, etc.

By the way, I have an eBay and Paypal account since I'm 14 lol ;)
I don't know where I found this interest in Chemistry... I'm just very curious. :lol:

Thats all...
Any comments ?

I love your exploding rocket! I've done a lot of rocketry and none have ever exploded ! COOL 8)

Steve

:? :? I wanna be 17 again!!!!!!
Wow kiddo...massive impressive there. Keep up like that and you'll be the next mr gates! :) Heck probably already gettin close huh?
Question....How the heck did you stay in ebay...without going nuts...that long? Please share your secret and I'll share some scrap resources...:)
Way to go kiddo....^5
New Member Charlena From So Cal USA

Thanks Charlena ;) :p
Well, I created my account when I was only 14 to see what was eBay. But I did nothing with my account. It's only a year later when I started to look at it more seriously. My account has been created without any credit cards (they just mailed a letter to see if it was my real adress). Then I deceided to make my first purchace. It was a 24k gold plated ring coming from China. I won the ring at 0.01$ but the shipping was almost 10 bucks. I paid with my paypal account connected to my bank account. 2-3 weeks later, I received the ring in perfect condition. Since then, I never stop making deals on ebay. I had 100% perfect feedbacks but when I reached the 101st feedback, someone left me a negative feedback by mistake... :(

But I did have negative experiences with eBay too ! More recently, I bought a laptop on ebay (from Ontario). I won it at 300$CAN for a 2.4Ghz, P4. I think it was a good deal. The thing is, my laptop has been lost in the mail. And when I asked for a refund, Canada Post told me that my seller only took a insurance of 100$... My seller did accept to pay another 100$ but I still lost 100$.

I learned a lot of things about customs. I bought jewelry from around the world. I learned that if you do not ask sellers to put your parcel as a gift, you end up to have to pay a LOT of customs taxes (about 40%)

Is there anything else you wanna know ? ;)

Char, you old girl you. Where you been keeping yourself. You ever get that moving over with ?

Glad to see you. :wink:

That post is a year old chris. ROTFL :p :p :p
Char emailed me about 3-4 months ago on Youtube. I haven't heard from her lately. I guess i need to email her and Catfish both.

Sorry, Ralph, I didn't read the date. Somehow, that old post popped up on my browser as being unread. I do miss her, though. I miss catfish, also. Where are all of those great people?

Back